ARNOLD SC high precision vises are compact, high, self-centering and maintain constant length, which makes them especially valid for working in 5-axis Univerasal machining centers.
- Self-centering high precision vises.
- 0.01mm (.0004") clamping repeatability
- 0.02/0.03 mm (.0008/.0012") accuracy on centering
- Designed to work on machining centers with small tables and in 5-axis controlled centers.
- Compact designed with exterior guides that avoids deformation as the clamping force is distributed throughout the width.
- Clamping force from 2 to 4 tons (4,400 to 8,800 lbs), in accordance with the clamping torque applied.
- Threaded right-left spindle, which can be operated with standard key.
These vises have a clamp casing system
- The force is applied as near as possible to the piece to be machined. This means that the torque power is used to the full.
Interchangeable jaws can reach a height of 125mm 4.92"), this means they can overcome the biggest obstacle for this type of work; avoiding collisions with the machine turrets or the rotation of the table.
- Possibility of positioning the jaws in two locations. Possibility of placing bits in two positions rotating them on their axis.
Vise is supplied with:
- Base body
- Mechanical spindle without high pressure
- 1 set of jaws
- 1 handle
- 4 end clamps
- Instruction manual